When I was younger, I felt like time was always moving slow but it seems like the older that I get the more time flies....I mean I just graduated high school yesterday right?!
As I look back over my past, I am excited and thankful for the experiences I've had and the people I've met and I know that the best is still yet to come!
It is with that spirit that I decided to write a 23 by 23 list; a bucket list of things that I want to accomplish before my next birthday. Some are career based, others are a little more girlie; all are sure to push me out of my comfort zone and bring lots of amazing memories.
So here we go....
1. Travel out of the country (Australia, Bali, Greece)
2. Take a cooking class
3. Unplug from technology for a full 24 hours
4. Give a 100% tip
5. Swim with dolphins
6. See Wicked (again) on Broadway.
7. Join a bible study group
8. Pay for a strangers meal
9. Be featured in a magazine....or contribute to one
10. Attend a blogger conference
11. Land my first big girl job
12. Learn to edit photos
13. Run a marathon
14. Get a facial
15. Ride on the back of a motorcycle
17. Sip on a Mint Julep at the Derby
18. Memorize Proverbs 31
19. Visit a winery
20. Plan a charity event
21. Take a random road trip
22. Get into a recording studio (again)
23. Throw an amazing 23 birthday party!!!!
What are some of the things you want to do before your next birthday?