Fall in the bluegrass has it's benefits. For one, I can actually feel the seasons change and for two, there are so many exciting things going on you just feel morally obligated to celebrate the transition! (and when have I ever passed up a reason to celebrate anything?)
So today I just wanted to share with ya'll my fall wish list and it goes a little something like this....
- Visit a winery
- Take a trip to Hubers Orchard and pick apples and pumpkins
- Bake my first ever pumpkin pie; from scratch
- Enjoy Churchill Downs and Keeneland
- Attend The Bourbon Social
- Bonfires before it gets too cold
- Revamp my fall wardrobe
What's on you list of things to do this fall?