Candles- they're the smallest of luxuries, but seriously make such a difference in my mood and overall state of wellbeing. Stressful days, tiring workouts, even when I'm cleaning my house, all I have to do is light a candle, pour myself a glass of red and I instantly start relaxing.
So today I've rounded up some of my favorite candles under $30 because I think we all deserve to enjoy the little things in life. Check out my list below and if you have a favorite candle make sure you leave it in the comments! I'd love to try them.
1. Volcano Candle- This is hands down the best candle I've ever purchased. Consisting of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes and redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens, it burns FOREVER and smells like heaven. Run, don't walk to Anthropologie and get your hands on this baby. Thank me later.
2. Diptyque Gardenia- Maybe it's the Georgia in me, but I am obsessed with gardenia. This candle is unfortunately sold out in the smaller size, so I've linked another one of my favorite fresh gardenia scents here.
3. Nissho Soleil- I stumbled upon this candle recently during a trip to view this year's Homerama homes. Most people are in awe of the interior design and architecture, I ran around smelling all the candles. I love that it has hints of fruit (pineapple and tangerine) but also bits of creamy vanilla. It's basically a day at the beach in a bottle.
4. Mahogany Teakwood- Next I bring you a candle that smells like men's cologne, a fact which sold me almost instantly. I love that its warm and seductive without being overbearing and too much. Basically, its the difference between that sweet guy at the bar who is genuine and naturally lets conversation flow and the guy that won't leave you alone so you have to hide from him in a club bathroom until he finds another victim #TrueStory.
5. Cashmere- The first time I discovered this candle was at Victoria's Secret believe it or not. Somehow they wound up in our Semi Annual Sale for just $5 so I bought more than I'd like to admit. It has a very warm scent, mixed with florals like violet and lily of the valley.
What are some of your favorite candles? I'd love to try them!