February 21, 2017
Happy National Margarita Day + The Best Places To Get A Margarita In Louisville
Hi friends!! Happy National Margarita Day!!
If you know me IRL (in real life) you know that I LIVE for a good margarita haha. So naturally this is a holiday that I am ready and willing to celebrate. So today I wanted to share my favorite places in Louisville to grab a margarita. Cheers!
Best Places For A Margarita In Louisville
1. Guaca-Mole: The swirl margarita's are on point and really so is everything on their food and beverage menu. Go hungry my friends. Trust me you'll need someone to carry you outta there once its all said and done haha. Monday and Tuesday's happy hour is 4-close and Wednesday through Friday is 4-6pm.
2. Havana Rumba: Girlfriend the drinks here are strong. Prep yo self. Again, the food here is amazing so leave room for queso and their authentic Cuban food. Happy Hour on Monday and Tuesday from 5pm-close and Wednesday and Thursday from 5-7pm.
3. Senior Iguanas: I've only ever had drinks here. $2.99 lime house margaritas every Sunday through Thursday. Make it grande for $4.99. Hand made Margarita of the week $4.99.
4. Texas Roadhouse: I know you're probably looking at me like I'm nuts but y'all, for price and quality Texas Roadhouse has some pretty bomb margaritas. Even their house marg if you don't want to shell out cash on anything extra. The hurricane margarita is my favorite.
5. Chuy's: Happy hour is from 4-7pm Monday through Friday. I've had their blackberry margarita several times and it's always delicious!!
Be sure to let me know your favorite places to celebrate National Margarita Day in the comments below. Have a great hump day!!