Top: Cabi Clothing (c/o) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Report | Purse: Dooney and Bourke (different color) | Watch: Michael Kors
Cabi Clothing (c/o) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Report | Purse: Dooney and Bourke (different color) | Watch: Michael Kors
I can almost feel the weather settling into pretty consistent warmth. Almost. But since its still a little wishy washy, I am cherishing the pretty days we get here in the bluegrass state. Between me and you though, I'm itching for full blown sunshine and singing birds haha. Zero patience over here.
If you're like me, then you slowly add pieces into your wardrobe to help ring in a new season. That's why I was so excited when Cabi Clothing reached out and wanted to collar in celebration of their new Yacht Club collection. Ya'll the pieces are beautiful. I will be styling a few of my favorites here on the blog over the next few days but today its all about this gorgeous shoulder tie tank.
Tank tops usually get labeled as frumpy and super casual but Im so excited that Cabi broke that mold with this printed orange and white top (and another top that I get to share with ya'll next week). The feminine ties are so much fun plus this print will look gorgeous on everyone!
Before I leave ya'll for the day I wanted to share some things that I'm super excited about for spring! Make sure you drop your favorites below too! Happy Thursday!
5 Things I'm Excited About For Spring
1. Afternoons at Keenland and Downs After Dark events at Churchill Downs. Pretty dresses, sunshine and bourbon; sign me up!
2. Going to the farmers market on the weekends. I love picking up fresh vegetables and yummy macaroons.
3. Peonies finally coming back in season. Seriously ya'll they are my favorite flower ever and I can't wait to put them up in my bedroom and my new office.
4. Outdoor eating. Self explanatory really.
5. Thunder over Louisville and all the super fun pre Derby events! There's so much going on in Louisville its hard to keep up but its such a fun time to be in Kentucky.